Facebook Business Pages for Brand Development
Facebook has over 2 Billion users and every Los Gatos Chamber Member SHOULD have a Facebook business page.
As a follow up to Facebook Business Page Basics, we will focus on how to expand your Facebook brand and gather followers.
1) How to create and schedule posts
2) Best practices of Facebook business pages
3) Learn how to Like of Chamber Member FB pages as your page
4) Learn how to add comments, engage and share as your page
5) How to develop social networking partners to share content
This works best with a laptop, so bring a laptop if you have one.
*** Important *** Please create a Facebook business page prior to attending our training. During the meeting, there won't be time to walk you through creating a business page.
This is a FREE event for Chamber Members. Seating is limited, please pre-register.
Clifford "CJ" White of Campbell Marketing is very involved with social media. He has 20 years of marketing experience and has developed numerous brands through social media. His specialty is creating social media campaigns that develop brand and business. His Campbell Water Tower project and Los Gatos Town projects have over 18,000 Followers.
FREE event for Los Gatos Chamber Members.