Members include retailers, restaurants, hotels, professionals, service businesses, property owners, civic organizations, and members of our community. The common thread among our members is that they care about the vitality and success of business – specifically business in Los Gatos. The Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce is your connection to all of this and more.
Promotion Outreach & Visibility. Every day the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce receives inquiries from customers looking for referrals. Also, we have numerous walk-ins to Los Gatos’ Visitors Center looking for information about our local businesses on a daily basis. Many of these visitors are local residents! Who do we refer them to? Chamber members.
Our website, open 24/7, provides up-to-date information about our member businesses, giving them visibility and accessibility to over 2,000 unique visitors every month any time of day or night. Members have the opportunity of enhancing their listings on the website. Each member has at least two entries in the annually published Directory & Local Guide, with a distribution of 17,000 copies, including local residents. Every member can display business cards and information in the Chamber office and at our Biz to Biz Luncheons. These benefits are for Chamber members only.
Information & Resources. The Chamber is a valuable resource for local businesses, by providing:
- Monthly networking mixers and educational workshops
- Advertising in the Directory & Local Guide
- Opportunities for enhanced business listings on the website
- Educational Biz-to-Biz networking luncheons
- Professional business coaching through SCORE
- An outlet from the isolation of running a business and a way to connect with your peers
Business Advocacy. The Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce works with the Town of Los Gatos and represents the interests of our local businesses at regular meetings with the Town Manager and Mayor. The Chamber collaborates with local officials to seek information on programs and projects that might impact business.
Community. The Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce is a sponsor or facilitator of many community events such as the Holiday Carriage Rides, Wine Walks, Business Person and Business of the Year, and Leadership Los Gatos—an eight month program done in conjunction with the Town of Los Gatos to promote participation and a greater understanding of the workings of our Town and its part in the larger community.
By joining the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce, your business becomes associated with these special events and programs. Your business can receive special recognition for sponsoring our Chamber events.
In addition, the Chamber can host a ribbon cutting for your business that will be attended by an elected Town official. These ribbon cuttings are available for new businesses, when changing a location, or celebrating a significant anniversary. The event will be recognized on the Chamber website, weekly e-newsletter that reaches over 3,000 subscribers.
Networking & Referrals. Get to know other Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce members, community leaders and Town Staff at our networking events. Our monthly networking mixers draw an average of 50-100 people. Our Biz-to-Biz networking educational luncheons have attendance of 60 guests on average. At any and all of these events, you have the opportunity of meeting prospective clients or customers.
Chamber Partnership Levels
Choose your Membership Package based on the size of your enterprise.
Individuals interested in supporting the business community
NON-PROFIT $200/year (volunteers only)
$300/year (paid staff)
Designed for 501 c (3) organizations serving our community in a charitable capacity
BUSINESS $300/year (less than 10 FTE) $500/year (more than 10 FTE)
Business owners seeking to enhance their visibility and grow business connections in our community
(FTE= Full Time Employees)
All Members Receive:
- Listing on Chamber’s website Business Directory with link to your site
- Recognition in email newsletter upon joining, new member orientation and introduction of your business at a Chamber event
- Two listings in the annual Directory & Local Guide
- Opportunity to display marketing materials in Chamber office
- Marketing/advertising for your events in the Events Around Town Chamber E-blast as well as visibility on the online community calendar
- Networking opportunities at monthly business mixers
- Business referrals
- Permission to use Chamber logo on marketing materials/website
- Opportunity to host a Chamber-wide mixer or special program
- Sponsorship/advertising opportunities at Chamber events
- Business Seminars and educational workshops
- SCORE business counseling
- One annual complimentary use of Chamber conference room
- Discounted member pricing at selected events/activities
- Ribbon cutting for your business, attended by town official
- Volunteer opportunities on Chamber committees and events
- Representation and information specialist regarding business and community issues
- Joint social media exposure on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Window display opportunities in our downtown office for merchandise or printed materials
The Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce President’s Circle is an exclusive business group that is committed to the economic vitality of our community. The continued support of our President’s Circle members has been instrumental in the growth of the Chamber. In recognition of this contribution, the Chamber provides President’s Circle members with heightened visibility and unique promotional opportunities throughout the year including special recognition in the Annual Directory, presenting sponsorship for the Los Gatos “Yule Love It” Experience activities, recognition at Chamber events and business name and/or logo on Chamber letterhead and email newsletter.
In addition to Partnership Level membership benefits, President’s Circle Members receive the following:
- One set of mailing labels free annually
- One tickets to each Biz to Biz Networking Luncheon
- Two adult tickets for Holiday Carriage Rides
- Two sets of mailing labels and discounted sets annually
- Two tickets to each Biz to Biz Networking Luncheon
- Holiday Carriage Ride tickets for to two adults and two children
- One complimentary ticket to each Wine Walk
- Two tickets to each Business After Hours Event
- Two tickets to each Biz to Biz Networking Luncheon
- Full tuition for one employee for Leadership Los Gatos
- One full Holiday Carriage Ride for up to 4 adults and 2 children
- Two tickets to the Annual Dinner
- Two complimentary tickets to each Wine Walk