Lunch & Learn January 2018Name: Lunch & Learn January 2018Date: January 9, 2018Time: 12:00 PM - 12:00 PM PSTWebsite: http://www.losgatoschamber.comRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:FED UP WITH THE GRIND? In 2018, redesign your L.I.F.E. via Business Ownership!
Have you considered business ownership as a career path? If you are burned out on corporate work, or at a crossroad in your career, or retired but looking for a new chapter, or interested in an additional source of income through an absentee business while you keep your day job or pursue other priorities such as caring for your family, this workshop is for you!
This is your chance to learn how millions of people just like you have chosen to take control of their life via business ownership and in accordance to who and what is important to them! In this workshop we explore business ownership to achieve a better Lifestyle, Income, Freedom and Equity that supports you and your family.
- Four approaches to business ownership and deciding on the best one for you: Independent Startup, Startup Resale, New Franchise Startup, Resale Franchise and each of their pros and cons.
- How to identify the type of business and industry where you will most succeed in your goals based on your talents, experience and personality.
- How to finance a small business including paying yourself during ramp-up.
- What resources around you will help you succeed in business.
- Understand a high level view of types business ownership (Startup, Resale, Franchise)
- Identify one’s goals in LIFE: Lifestyle, Income, Freedom and Equity, before your start or buy a business.
- Examine how to identify 9 priorities to consider when strategizing business ownership.
- Understand how starting a business while employed is possible.
- Learn an innovating way to quantify your priorities/goals in selecting a business type.
- Understand venues to find funding for your business including paying yourself during ramp-up