Town Council Meeting
Los Gatos Town Council meets regularly on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm in the Council Chambers.
Special meetings are called as necessary by the Mayor and noticed at least 24 hours in advance.
The public may review the agenda and staff reports at the Town website, losgatosca.gov. beginning at 7:00pm the Thursday evening before each Council meeting, and at the Town Clerk's Office at 110 E. Main Street, beginning Friday morning at 8:00am.
- To access the most recent Town Council Agendas and Reports, click here.
- To watch meetings live or access archived videos, click here.
- To access archived Town Council Agendas and Reports, click here.
Members of the public may submit comments on Council agenda items via email, postal mail or hand-delivered prior to the Council at which the item will be considered. To ensure adequate time to prepare Council packets and adequate time for the Town Council to review public comments prior to the meeting, the Town Council has adopted the following policy:
- For inclusion in the regular packet provide to Council Thursday evening, public comments must be received by 11am Thursday before the Council meeting.
- For inclusion in an Addendum provide to Council Friday evening, public comments must be received by 11am Friday before the Council meeting.
- For inclusion in any Desk Item provided to Council on the day of the Council meeting, public comments must be received by 11am on the day of the Council meeting.
- Or sent or hand-delivered the following address: Town Council, 110 E. Main Street, Los Gatos, CA 95030
Date and Time
Tuesday May 2, 2023
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT
First and third Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm.
Meetings can run up until 11:59pm unless they adjourned earlier or Council votes to continue past midnight.
Town Council Chambers
110 E. Main Street
Los Gatos, CA 95030
Open to the Public