Education - Schools PrivateCamps EducationEducation - Elementary SchoolsEducation - Preschools
- 300 Marchmont Dr. Los Gatos CA 95032
- Send Email
- Visit the Hillbrook website to learn more about us.
Monday-Friday: 8 AM-4 PM, Extended Care offered from dismissal-5:45 PM. Summer Programs: June/July
Hillbrook School is conveniently located in Los Gatos, CA, off of highway 17 and nestled at the foot of the Santa Cruz Mountains in Silicon Valley.
300 Marchmont Dr. Los Gatos, CA 95032
An independent school in Los Gatos since 1935, Hillbrook's verdant 14-acre campus features rustic trails, a creek, outdoor gardens, and more.
A school in and of the innovative spirit of the Silicon Valley, Hillbrook has been at the forefront of the Maker's Movement for more than 80 years, knowing that design, engineering, risk-taking, and creation should be a core part of every child's educational experience. Hillbrook's dynamic academic programs in math, science, the arts, foreign language, history, and more, highlighted by real-world learning experiences, challenge students to reach beyond, a staple of Hillbrook's student experience.
The recently-launched Scott Center for Social Entrepreneurship, the only JK-8 center of its type in the world, partners with the local community, allowing our students to be at the center of transforming their curiosities, questions, and ideas into projects that reach beyond Hillbrook. Discover a place where student choice and engagement are known, valued, and placed at the center of every learning experience. That's the Hillbrook Way.
- Start your Hillbrook journey with Hillbrook's Office of Admission
- Learning at Hillbrook, where student choice and engagement are at the center
- Hillbrook is committed to promoting eco-conscious and safe alternative transportation resources.
- Summer@Hillbrook: Hillbrook's Summer Programs for JK-8th grade students