What is Los Gatos Food & Wine?
Los Gatos Food & Wine is a subcommittee of the Los Gatos Chamber of Commerce. Participation in the group is open to all Chamber members in the food, wine and hospitality categories. Local businesses that are non-chamber members within this industry will be allowed to attend meetings but will not receive any benefits of group participation. (ie: discounted booth rates at festivals, web or social media marketing campaigns etc.)
Meetings typically are held at the Chamber office (10 Station Way) every month on the 4th Wednesday at 3pm
Participants are encouraged to pay dues of $500 per calendar year. All funds received by the Chamber are expressly used for marketing of the group and its interests.
Promote Los Gatos as a food & wine destination through marketing materials, advertising campaigns, & social media to gain engagement from the local community and beyond.
- Dedicated page for LGFW on our website to promote hospitality businesses, link to their own websites, offer promotions, etc.
- Promotion of internal events within LGFW – such as industry nights, restaurant week, etc.
- Discounted participation rate at Eat Drink Los Gatos and potential future events
- Marketing of paying group members individually via social media and other avenues as funds allow
- Regular monthly meetings to share best practices, mutual concerns and receive updates on Town issues affecting the local hospitality industry.
- Industry Nights – Monthly event at host venues featuring specially priced drinks and free appetizers for the evening. Open to all in the industry. Occurring the second Tuesday of the month, 8-10pm
- Eat Drink Los Gatos – September 23, 2017
- Restaurant Week - proposed