Holiday StrollName: Holiday StrollDate: December 11, 2016Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM PSTWebsite: http://www.losgatoschamber.comEvent Description:1st Annual Holiday Stroll
Enjoy a stroll through beautiful downtown Los Gatos with lots of fun activities for the whole family. Get your shopping done while enjoying some holiday spirit. Shop local this year!
- Strolling Carolers 12-3pm
- Snow Falling in Plaza Park 1-3pm
- Meet Santa between 11-3pm in Plaza Park
- Vote for your favorite Holiday Window Display
- Refreshments inside participating merchants
- Special offers from participating merchants & restaurants
- Village House of Books: New York Times Author Miriam Gates will be speaking at noon. Her books include Good Morning Yoga and Goodnight Yoga. There will be a children's yoga demonstration, as well as juice and cookies and crafts.
- Benefit Cosmetics - Get a mini make-upper (mini makeup applications) and a deluxe mini product (while supplies last) when you mention the Holiday Stroll.
Free Vinyasa Flow Class at The Club Los Gatos. Strengthen your body and mind before the chaos of holiday shopping begins! 9am Space is limited. RSVP to Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children's Book Readings at Village House of Books, Friend of the Library Bookshop & the LG Library
- Crafts - Let it Snow-globes! NUMU's Open Studio offers visitors of all ages a hands-on opportunity to explore, discover and create. Make your own snow globe with glitter and then decorate it with winter-inspired art. $5 materials fee, all materials included. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special Golden Ticket offer inside one lucky Yule Love It tote bag
- Hot chocolate & refreshments available for purchase